How to get to Gernika
How to get to Gernika by public transport from Bilbao
What station in Bilbao does the TRAIN leave from?
The Zazpi Kaleak Station in the Old Quarter. It connects with the metro line.
Where do I get off in the centre of Gernika?
There are 3 stops in Gernika: Lurgorri – GERNIKA (CENTRE) – Instituto
How long does the train from Bilbao to Gernika take?
The train from Bilbao to Gernika takes 51 minutes.
- www.euskotren.eus Euskotren 944 333 333
Where is the BUS stop in Bilbao?
- Lines 3514 and 3515: At the bus stop on HURTADO DE AMÉZAGA (beside Abando station).
- Lines 3513 and 3523:At Bilbao’s Intermodal Station.
How long does the bus from Bilbao to Gernika take?
The bus journey from Bilbao to Gernika takes from 45 to 55 minutes (depending on the traffic)
- www.bizkaia.eus/eu Bizkaibus 946 125 555
Public transport from San Sebastián
If you're travelling by train from San Sebastian to Gernika-Lumo, you’ll have to change trains at LEMOA. There is no direct train from Gernika-Lumo to San Sebastian.
How long does the train from Gernika to San Sebastian take?
The train from Gernika to San Sebastian takes 2 hours 50 minutes.
- +INFO: www.euskotren.eus Euskotren 944 333 333