Combined museum ticket
Global Ticket : What does the ticket cover?
The Billete Único is a combined ticket that provides admission to Gernika’s two museums:
- The Euskal Herria Museum: an ethnographic museum that explains the history of the Basque people through their culture and traditions.
- The Gernika Peace Museum Foundation: the Peace Museum offers a reading of the history of Gernika-Lumo and the Spanish Civil War, the bombing of the town, and the exemplary lesson in peace conveyed by the survivors of that tragic event.
How much does it cost?
It costs €6
Where can I buy it?
The Billete Único can only be purchased at the Gernika Tourist Office.
- Monday to Friday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Monday to Friday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sundays 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
You can buy this ticket at the Gernika Tourist Office. The ticket is not valid until it is dated. Once it has been dated, the ticket will be valid for 15 days.